Monday, September 22, 2014

Bucket List

Short Term...

Go to College...I want to go to college to become a nurse. Once I graduate college, I want to work in a hospital and make a difference in people's lives.

Visit my Brother...My parents are finally letting me visit my brother and stay with him at his apartment, I just need to find the time.

Cruise...I just want to get away with my friends and enjoy the Caribbean. Who wouldn't want to do that?

Get a New Car...I love having a car, but I would greatly enjoy a newer car.

Visit Somewhere Haunted...I have always been fascinated with ghosts and I love the show Ghost Adventures therefore I want to experience something cool like they experience.


Long Term...

See Drake Preform Live...I could have gone to the Drake vs. Weezy concert this summer, but I had soccer tryouts. Drake is my favorite artist and I must see him in concert asap.

Maine House...Ever since a couple of years ago I have been telling my brother that we need to own a vacation house in Maine. Eventually when we have families we can go up there together and just have fun.

Visit Italy...I am Italian and I have always wanted to visit Italy and have some real Italian Pasta. It would be wonderful if I could make this trip with a significant other.

Own a Land Rover...Land Rovers are just so appealing to the eye. Every time I see one, I honestly think about stealing it that is how bad I want one.

German Shepard...I currently own a Siberian Husky and when I get older, I will certainly be owning a German Shepard puppy.

Go Somewhere Crazy...I honestly couldn't name a specific place other than Italy, I just want to travel and see something no one has ever seen.

See Kevin Hart Live...He is hands down the funniest human being alive and I would do anything to see him live.








No comments:

Post a Comment